SAULT & DISTRICT BRANCH RESEARCH SERVICES
Our Branch is maintained by volunteers, please remember this when requesting research work. We will respond to your query as soon as possible.
The charge for the initial research is $10.00. This search covers:
1. Algoma Master Cemetery Index.
2. 1861-1901 Census Indexes.
3. Algoma Partnerships Book #1.
4. Sault Ste. Marie City Directory, 1901-Present
5. Church Records where available.
6. Sault Star-Indexes
7. Bruce Mines Spectator Index- 1901-1956
8. Limited Land Records
9. Cemetery transcriptions
10. Obituaries – search of unindexed Sault Star microfilm. Charge is $6.00 per search.
Bring your queries to the branch meeting: Second Wednesday of every month except July & Aug. at Rosedale Public School, 90 Chapple Ave. Sault Ste. Marie, ON at 7 p .m.
Send your request to our Queries Co-ordinator by e-mail email@example.com or Mail your request and a cheque payable to the “Sault & District Branch OGS ” along with a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
Sault & District Branch OGS
PO Box 20007, 150 Churchill Blvd.
Sault Ste. Marie ON P6A 6W3
Research Request Form
Province and Postal Code ___________________
Tell us what you are looking for.