Volunteering | Provincial Opportunities | Branch Opportunities
Volunteers are the power that makes OGS run. Without volunteers we would accomplish nothing. There are opportunities for all levels of skills and experience:
- people who are just beginning and seek experience and those with professional skills
- people who can easily come into the Provincial Office and those who are shut-in or live on the other side of the world
- readers, writers, typists, organizers, editors, proof-readers, database designers, cataloguers, speakers.
- people to staff a display at local fairs
- people to manage OGS projects and people to help the project managers.
Everyone needs an assistant so there is lots of room for people who want to learn how to do all these things. Consider joining us - your time, energy and skills can make a valuable contribution.
Take a look at the current volunteer opportunities with the Provincial Office or to see how you can get involved with one of our Branches.
Questions: Give us a call or send us a letter or email.