New in January!!
Starting January 1, OGS members will be able to access the MyHeritage Library Edition from the comforts of their own homes. The MyHeritage Library Edition, similar to the Ancestry Library Edition which is available in public libraries throughout Ontario, is a non-personalized edition of the available databases. It is a research tool – you cannot save or update your own tree from this database. But it may nonetheless help you break through your own brick walls.
What’s in the MyHeritage Library Edition?
- More than 8 billion historical records from all over the world
- The USA federal census (1790-1940) and the UK census (1841-1901) with images
- 2.4 billion exclusive family tree profiles from MyHeritage and Geni
- 816 million US public records
- Hundreds of millions of Nordic records
- More than a hundred million tombstone photos
- More than 403 million historical photographs
- Military records, immigration records and passenger lists
- Citizenship & naturalization records
- Directories, guides, references, biographies and yearbooks
- Government, land and court records
- Wills and probate records
- Exclusive databases such as the Jewish Chronicle historical newspaper
- Additional content under license including Tributes obituaries, WikiTree, Billion Graves, Canadian Headstones and many others
- 200 million additional records added on average every month!
Learn more, including a tutorial “How to use MyHeritage Library Edition”
Starting January 1, OGS members with a current 2018 membership will be able to purchase home access to the MyHeritage Library Edition for all of 2018 from the OGS Store for only $10.00. Renew your membership in OGS today and be prepared to kick-start your research!