Join Ontario Ancestors “Research & RootsTech 2020” Tour
Fresh off our successful RootsTech 2019 Tour to Salt Lake City, the Family History Library and RootsTech, Ontario Ancestors invites you to travel with us to RootsTech 2020 in Salt Lake City, travelling on February 23rd and returning on March 1st, 2020. While it is too early to register for RootsTech 2020, it’s not too early to make your travel arrangements. Travel to RootsTech and leave the travel arrangements to our specialist tour operators?
Download our complete tour brochures (including fillable registration form) HERE or read it below. Want to learn more, watch this highlight video from last year!
Join our “Research & RootsTech 2020” tour with:
- Direct non-stop flights to/from Toronto/Salt Lake City (Other Cities Available)
- All airline and local hotel taxes and fees
- Airport transfers in London
- Hotel accommodation at the Salt Lake City downtown Crystal Inn with 7 nights accommodation based on twin share in large 384 sq. ft. hotel rooms with free mini-fridges, microwave ovens, coffee, wi-fi and local calls
- Full hot breakfast buffet included
- Airport transfers and Shuttle service to the Family History Library or RootsTech daily
- Two days (or more as required) at the Family History Library
- Three specialized Group Tour Classes at the Family History Library RootsTech
- Library genealogy specialists available for assistance in researching your family
Not included in tour pricing:
- RootsTech Conference Registration not included
- Incidental charges at Hotels and Air
- Cancellation Insurance – available for an extra fee
- Travel Insurance – available for an extra fee
- Personal items
- Tips & Gratuities
- Passport fees
- Any additional departure taxes & fuel surcharges levied by the airlines, pre boarding seat selection, checked luggage charges
Hotel Selection The Crystal Inn proved to be the favorite choice of all our travellers in 2019, included an outstanding and full hot breakfast, and was within easy walking distance to the Family History Library and Salt Palace Convention Center. Hotel shuttle available/arranged for our group to travel to and from the Family History Library and the Salt Palace convention center for those that do not want to or are not able to walk the short distance to our daily venues. Departure Locations Departure locations throughout Canada. Prices may vary depending on your home travel city.
Reserve your spot now on our RootsTech Salt Lake City 2020 tour with a deposit of only $100.00! (Note that RootsTech registrations are not included in the tour prices, you must register personally and select your sessions directly with RootsTech.)Research-and-Rootstech-2020-Itinerary-and-Booking-Information-V4