Discussion: Zotero: Your Personal Research Assistant
Do you dream of having a personal research assistant? Well look no further than the free easy-to-use tool Zotero to help you collect, organize, cite and share your genealogy research. In this presentation, you’ll explore how to use the FREE reference manager Zotero to take control of your genealogy research.
What attendees can expect to learn:
- The numerous benefits of the reference manager Zotero
- How to set up an account with ease
- Learn to organize your research any way you want
- Create citations and bibliographies for any text editor
- Explore the numerous types of sources you can save in Zotero
- Learn how to sync your data across devices, keeping your notes, files and bibliographic records up date.
- How to make simple work of capturing source information while in libraries and archives
Lynn Palermo is a genealogy educator, author, and The Armchair Genealogist. Lynn helps family historians with practical research advice. But she also assists genealogists in shaping their genealogy into sharable stories through her webinars, workshops, workbooks and one-on-one coaching. She is the author of her own family history book, The Waters of My Ancestors, a family history children’s book, Maman’s Special Job and her soon to be published nonfiction narrative novella, Death of a Backwoodsman. Lynn believes stories are the ultimate genealogy tool for closing the gap between our families and their history.