1. All Living Persons are blocked from viewing, as is all private information. If a person or information is found which should be blocked, but is not, please let us (IT@ogs.on.ca) or the owner of the Tree know so it can be fixed.
2. The Ontario Genealogical Society is providing this service for the benefit of the genealogical community; we have not verified any data. These files should be considered a research aid, and must be independently verified before being relied upon.
3. If you find any information that is offensive or should not be included please contact the OGS and we will review it.
4. You, the contributor, remain the owner of the Gedcom Data and related information. Files will be amended or removed upon your written request. You agree to indemnify the Ontario Genealogical Society from any and all claims or damages arising as a consequence of or in connection with the publication of this file.
5. This website is monitored and any violations of this agreement will result in the deletion of your data and of your account.