The Society’s office is our administrative centre. Our office staff and volunteers maintain the Society’s records, provide services to our members, handle our financial requirements, sell our products, and support current projects and initiatives.
NOTE: Our Library collection IS NOT at this location. See the Library page for information on location, hours and resources.
|2100 Steeles Avenue West, Unit # 202
Concord, ON L4K 2V1
|Monday – Friday
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Closed holidays)
|Call us toll free at 1-855-MYROOTS (1-855-697-6687) or locally at 416-489-0734
Fax us toll free at 1-855-695-8080
We are located 1/2 km east of Keele Street at the north-east corner of Steeles Avenue West and Tandem Road, a short distance from Ontario Archives on the campus of York University. The Yonge-University Line 1 Toronto Subway line (Spadina Extension), 2.2 km west, serves the office via the Pioneer Village station on Steeles Avenue West, with TTC bus line #60 running past the office approximately every 4 minutes at peak hours. We are 1 km from the York University GO Station, and easily accessed via Hwy. 407 exiting at Keele Street South.
There is free parking around the building. Please ensure you do not park in spots reserved for others.
- Office Administration – Tel: 1-855-697-6687 ext. 200; email@example.com
- General Inquiries – Tel: 1-855-697-6687 ext. 200 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership – Tel: 1-855-697-6687 ext. 200 email@example.com
- Research Submission Request
- Website, indexes or OGS technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cemetery Committee – Tel: 1-855-697-6687 ext. 335; email – email@example.com
- Privacy Officer – firstname.lastname@example.org
The offices are up a full one-story flight of stairs from the ground level entrance. For those with mobility issues, arrangements can be made to meet with staff in the building’s lobby area on the ground floor level. Please contact extension 200 to make such arrangements
We welcome and encourage your feedback, suggestions and comments, we appreciate your input and we review all submissions and will respond in a timely manner to your correspondence. Contact us